Ages 4 and up!
- Smooth rocks (be sure to wash off any sand or dirt)
- Permanent markers
- Scraps of paper
- Mod Podge and paint brush or spray acrylic sealent
What to do:
- Choose a stone. Decide if you want to make it a character or a setting stone.
- For character stones, use the markers and/or paper scraps to depict a person, animal, alien, or any other character you can think of on your rock.
- Do the same for setting stones. Think of the location where your story might take place. Is it the playground? The forest? Outer space?
- Spray completed stone with acrylic or brush with Mod Podge. After they dry it’s time to bring your story to life!